ps2 controller to usb adapter, Model No: YT-UPC03(Transparent Color)
usb to ps2 keyboard adapter Product Description:
The USB to PS/2 Converter is the best solution for those who want to use legacy PS/2 devices on new USB systems.
You can connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard through the USB port on any computer.
Enjoy using your keyboard and mouse connected to the USB-PS/2 adapter as a USB-compatible device! It is compliant with USB 1.0/1.1 revisions and supports both UHCI and OHCI specifications.
Plus, this device is easy to install with no software driver required. Requires Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, or Windows XP; Netware 4.11/5.0, HP Unix, Linux; or for an Apple computer, Mac OS 8.6 or higher.
- Compliant with the Standard Specification of USB 1.0 and 1.1
- Converts two PS/2 devices (Keyboard and Mouse) to the USB Interface
- Converts the PC PS/2 port of KVM switch to USB port (PC or SUN platforms)
- Supports standard PS/2 Mouse and Microsoft Intell-Mouse
- Supports Bus-Power meaning no power adapter is needed