Quality usb ttl serial cable
- High Quality
- Factory Direct
- OEM & ODM
- Bulk Order
- Worldwide Shipping
USB TTL Converter Cable
usb ttl serial cable Product Description:
TTL-232R-RPi is a USB to TTL level serial UART converter cables incorporating FTDI’s FT232RQ USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols.
he TTL-232R-RPi is designed for use with the Raspberry Pi (RPi), an ultra-low cost, Linux based miniaturised computer.
The debug cable sits on the Rx/Tx of the RPi ARM processor UART – which provides much more detail of what’s happening within the RPi operating system.
Connecting the debug cable to a PC and communicating with the RPi via a terminal emulator on a PC gives the user access to more detailed information from the Linux kernel during RPi start-up, which appears on the Rx/TX lines of the UART, as well as being able to login and access the kernel itself from the PC.
This USB-TTL Serial converter cable is the easiest way to connect serial TTL devices to PC using USB connector.
The cable has total 4 wires out and can also be used to supply 5V, 500mA power from USB port to your circuits and devices.
PL2303 chipset inside the USB housing supports various standard baud rates and can be used with Windows based systems with driver support for Win XP, 7,8,10. Also, supports GNU/Linux systems.
- RED Wire – Power 5V, 500mA
- BLACK Wire – Ground
- WHITE Wire – RX
- GREEN Wire – TX
ttl usb cable Product Features
- TTL-232R-RPi Debug cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface for Raspberry Pi computer.
- On board FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB.
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity.
- Fully assisted or X-On / X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL levels.
- Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
- 5V safe TTL inputs make the TTL-232R easy to interface to 5V MCU’s.
- FTDI’s royalty-free VCP allow for communication as a standard emulated COM port and D2XX ‘direct’ drivers provide DLL application programming interface.
- Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID™ feature for improved security.
- 3x ‘flying leads’ outputs provide TXD, RXD and GND signals.
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
Driver Download Link for Prolific ft232 usb to ttl Cable
View More Utech USB TTL Converter Cable