7 Ports rs232 Serial Port DB9M Cable FTDI
usb to rs232 hub 7 port cable Model No: YT-U7DB9-FTDI
usb to serial hub 8 port Product Description:
This Utech 7Ports RS232 cable lets you connect up to 7 RS232 serial devices to your computer through a single USB port with this adapter hub.
It features a bus-powered design to eliminate the need for an external power adapter.
With this 7 port RS232 to USB FTDI chip adapter you can easily add 7 standard serial ports to your desktop, laptop or other mobile device.
The 7 Port RS232 USB to Serial Adapter is compatible with most GPS and PDA devices such as Garmin, Magellan, and Palm. Office equipment such as modems, printers, scanners, and digital cameras are also compatible.
With protection against static electricity and surges up to 15KV, the Professional 7 Port RS232 USB to Serial converter cable gives you reliable data transfers.
rs232 hub 8 port Product Features:
- db9 hub Connectivity: Connect Serial DB9 (9 PIN) Devices such as a modem to a USB port on your computer.
- Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND.
- Built with the Industry Leading FTDI Chipest.supports Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP/ Windows 2000 / Linux 2.4 or above /Mac OS X 10.6 and above,OpenBSD 2.9 and later & FreeBSD 4.7 and above.
- Simple installation,plug and play.
- Wide Compatibility: USB to RS232 adapter works with modems, ISDN Terminal Adapters, digital cameras, label writers, palm PCs, PDAs,cashier register,CNC,PLC controller,tax printer,POS, bar code scanner, label printer,and devices with DB9 SERIAL ports.
- Support almost all serial COM port.
- Gold Plated connector, tinned copper conductor and triple shielding ensure the best data transfer rate.
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required.
View More Utech USB to Serial Cable