USB to serial DC2.5MM jack cable
- USB TTL Serial Cable allows easy interfacing to devices over USB. The USB TTL Serial cable provides connectivity between USB and serial UART interfaces at 5V. 3.5mm audio jack input/output.
- Connector configuration: tip-TxD, ring – RxD, sleeve- GND
- Cable with audio jack connector with +5V based TxD and RxD signalling
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Connects directly to microcontroller UART or I/O pins
- PC communicates as a standard serial device
- All circuitry integrated into sleek, moulded USB plug
- Compatible with legacy software
- Based on FTDI FT232RL
- DC2.5mm audio jack TIP, RING, SLEEVE (GND, TX, RX)
- Supports data rates up to 3 Mbaud allowing a significant performance increase over a standard serial port
- Allows devices to be powered from the USB port
- All I/O are protected from shorts and ESD
- Drivers Supplied by FTDI
- Supports customised end connector designs
- Cable Length 1.80m (6 ft)
View More Utech USB TTL Cable
- USB TTL Serial Cable allows easy interfacing to devices over USB.
- The USB TTL Serial cable provide connectivity between USB and serial UART interfaces at 3.3V or 5V.
- 3.5mm audio jack input/output.