USB RS232 Virtual com port converter
Model No: YT-URO01-3
usb rs232 we 1800 bt Product Description
The USB_RS232 cables are a family of USB to RS232 levels serial UART converter cables incorporating FTDI’s FT232RL USB to serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols.
The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a RS232 level serial UART interface to USB.
Each USB-RS232 cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilising the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB connector end of the cable.
The other end of the cable is bare, tinned wire ended connections by default, but can be customised using different connectors to support various applications.
USB RS232 Virtual Product Features
- USB-RS232 converter cable provides a USB to RS232 serial interface with customised end connectors.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB usb-rs232-we-1800.
- EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 communication interface with low power requirements.
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits, 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space /no parity.
- Internal EEPROM with user writeable area.
- FTDI’s royalty-free VCP allow for communication as a standard emulated COM port and D2XX ‘direct’ drivers provide DLL application programming interface.
- Visual indication of Tx and Rx traffic via LEDs in the transparent USB connector.
- Fully assisted hardware (RTS#/CTS#) or X-On/ X-Off software handshaking.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 1 Mbaud.
- Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID™ feature for improved security.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible usb-rs232-we-5000-bt_5.0.
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range.
- ESD Protection for RS-232 I/O’s.
- Custom versions available on request (subject to MOQ)
Download Driver link for FTDI USB TO Serial Cable
View More Utech USB TO RS232 Serial Cable