ttl 232r 3v3 pcb
TTL 232R 3V3 PCB
The TTL-232R-PCB is a USB to TTL serial UART converter PCB incorporating FTDI’s FT232RQ USB to Serial UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signalling and protocols.
he PCB provides a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB. Each TTL-232R_PCB contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilising the FT232R plus a USB type-A connector.
The PCB is RoHS compliant at TTL levels of + 5V or + 3.3V.
The PCB is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
Each PCB supports a data transfer rate up to 3 Mbaud and supports the FTDIChip-ID™, with a unique USB serial number programmed into the FT232R.
This feature can be used to create a security or password protected file transfer access using the PCB.
We have TTL-232R-3V3-PCB and TTL-232R-5V-PCB model.
The FTDI Chip TTL-232R USB to Serial UART (TTL level) converter cables provide a simple and fast way to convert microcontroller UART serial I/O to USB. The TTL-232R contains a small circuit board which includes the FT232x chip.
Encapsulated in a USB-A connector, making the cable easy and straightforward to use.
The circuit is powered from the USB +5 V power pins, and any Vcc connection is always at +5 V dc. However, products are available with signal TTL logic levels of either +3.3 V or +5 V.
These cables are supported with Microsoft WHQL certified VCP drivers for Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux. All of which are available, royalty-free from the FTDI website.
ftdi ttl-232r-3v3-pcb Product Features
- TTL-232R Converter Cable provides a USB to TTL Serial interface with various end connectors.
- On board FT232RL/FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB.
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins.
- 5V CMOS drive outputs and 5V safe TTL inputs makes the TTL-232R easy to interface to 5V MCU”s.
- +5V or +3.3V output allows external logic to be powered from the USB port.
- 6 way outputs provide Tx, Rx, RTS#, CTS#, VCC and GND (except Audio Jack which provides only TX,RX and GND).
- 3 way Audio Jack connector provides Tx, Rx and GND.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range.
- Cable length is 1.80m (6 feet).
- Custom versions also available (subject to MOQ).
Datasheet for TTL-232R-3V3-PCB and TTL-232R-5V-PCB
View More Utech ftdi ttl-232r-3v3 pcb