USB 2Ports RS232 Serial Cable
rs232 to usb hub Model No: YT-UD04
This cable lets you connect up to 2 RS232 serial devices to your computer through a single USB port with this adapter hub.
It features a bus-powered design to eliminate the need for an external power adapter.
- Fully compliant with USB Specification v2.0
- UHCI/OHCI (USB1.1), EHCI (USB 2.0), xHCI (USB 3.0) Host Controller Compatible
- Supports USB to RS232 Serial UART interface
- Extensive Flow Control Mechanisms
- Powered by the USB port.
- No power adapter needed.
usb to rs232 hub Applications
- Perfect for IT Administrators looking to add legacy functionality to newer notebooks, PCs and servers that lack an integrated RS232 port
- Connect, monitor and control industrial/automotive sensors and equipment
- Connect bar code scanners, receipt printers and another point of sale devices
- Connect a satellite receiver, serial modem, or PDA with serial sync
- Connect and program LED and Digital signage boards with serial communication ports
rs232 usb hub Product Features
- Full compliance with USB Spec Rev 1.1. and compatible with USB 2.0 Ports.
- Plug & Play capability for outside peripherals.
- Windows 98/2000/ ME/ XP/ Vista compatible
- Modem, ISDN-TA, Digital camera, RS232 Microsoft mouse, Barcode reader, Card reader, Palm PDAs, POS Devices, Tablet (drawing pads), Label Writer, POS, Fingerprint Verification, Security System, Mouse etc.
- Cable length 1.2meter, with LED indicator
Download Driver link for FTDI USB TO Serial Cable
View More Utech USB to RS232 Serial Cable