long displayport cable, Model No:YT-DP05
DisplayPort is a standard that handles today’s higher video resolutions and AV making connections simpler compared to the past.
DisplayPort Cable offers a convenient and cost-effective solution for DisplayPort connections for digital entertainment centers,
HDTV retail and show sites, HDTVs, STBs, DVDs and Projector factories, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentations, as well as school and corporate training environments.
custom displayport cable types Product Features:
- Compliant with DisplayPort Interoperability specification V1.1a.
- Support full DisplayPort link training.
- Compliant with HDMI 1.3a specification up to 2.25 Gbps.
- ESD protect: Human Body Mode at 8 kV, Machine Mode at 400V, and Charged Device Mode at 2 kV.
- PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA.
- HDTV: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i and 1080p.
- Standby mode current: 64uA. RoHS