USB 36 pin Parallel Cable
36 pin parallel to usb cable Product Description:
This USB to DB25/36 Parallel Printer Adapter Cable turns an available USB port on a host PC into a DB25/36 Female Parallel port.
allowing you to connect a DB25/36 inkjet or printer to the computer as if the necessary parallel port was built-on.
It is an ideal solution for notebooks or desktops without a Parallel port. 36 pin to usb
The USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a USB printer! usb to 36 pin printer cable
The DB25F Parallel Connector will connect to the DB25M Parallel Connector on your printer.
Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy.
36 pin printer cable to usb Product Features
- USB interface allows you to quickly add another parallel port to your Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 computer;
- Plug and play, USB design eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes;
- Compact size and low weight make it an ideal accessory for portable computers;
- USB bus-powered operation, no external power adapter required;
- Connector: DB25/36 Male/Female x 1, USB A Male x 1.
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Intel-based Mac OS X or later
- Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
- PC or MAC with USB Interface 36 pin to usb printer cables
- Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS.
- Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
View More Utech USB to Parallel Cables