USB DB25 Female Converter
25 pin to usb Model No:YT-UP01-2
Product Description: 25 pin cable to usb
This USB to DB25/36 Parallel Printer Adapter Cable turns an available USB port on a host PC into a DB25/36 Female Parallel port.
allowing you to connect a DB25/36 inkjet or printer to the computer as if the necessary parallel port was built-on.
It is an ideal solution for notebooks or desktops without a Parallel port.
System requirements: 25 pin printer cable to usb
- Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions)
- Intel-based Mac OS X or later
- Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
- PC or MAC with USB Interface 25 pin to usb cable
- Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS.
- Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
25 pin serial to usb cable Product Features
- USB interface allows you to quickly add another parallel port to your Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 computer;
- Plug and play, USB design eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes;
- Compact size and low weight make it an ideal accessory for portable computers;
- USB bus-powered operation, no external power adapter required; convert 25 pin printer cable to usb
- Connector: DB25/36 Male/Female x 1, USB A Male x 1.
View More Utech USB to Parallel Printer Cable